NO FITNESS CHALLENGE TODAY! Spend the time prepping and getting organized for our weekly challenge!
• Start with a list of meals that you can plan to everyday - for me that is a big green juice, avocado toast, and a protein shake
• Plan ahead for groceries particularly fruits, vegetables, nuts, and any special ingredients
• Cut and freeze vegetables, or cook meals that you can freeze. The Internet is filled with meal prepping ideas.
• Carry water, a box of nuts, and some fruit everywhere you go.
• If you're eating a meal outside, get a breakdown of ingredients to gauge how much is fresh vs. processed. Make the right decision.